Friday, January 14, 2011

Sneak peak

I thought for sure I'd be revealing a piece of furniture today. I worked almost non stop on this piece most of yesterday and today. It is taking much longer than I had anticipated, so it will be one more day.....

Figure I'd give a sneak peak and you can try to guess what it is. There is a bit of Anthropologie, a bit of shabby, and a bit of Paris chic.

Cassie, you are not allowed to guess seeing that you have some insider information....LOL!!!



Hope everyone has a great weekend....

Take care,
Lisa

7 comments:

  1. oooh ooh!! i know, i know!!! ;) i won't say a word, but i will say i LOVE those knobs and what i can see of the piece itself so far. soooo fun!!! i am hoping to take a pic of my green dresser tonight or tomorrow for its debut. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a buffet/sideboard?
    whatever it is, it looks like it is going to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right there with you! I just seem to be working on the same projects and not quite getting them done! I can't wait to see your reveal but, like Cassie, I LOVE these knobs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see... Whatever it is I can already tell it is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm...whatever could this be??

    I'm stopping by to say CONGRATULATIONS! Your post has been nominated for a Best in Show award on my blog! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm guessing the same as the comment above, a sideboard or buffet! Loving the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was thinking buffet or sideboard too, but maybe a vanity/dressing table. Can't wait to see the reveal.

    ReplyDelete

shinarmountaindesign@gmail.com