Friday, May 27, 2011

French country sideboard......

Whoa! I almost didn't get a post in today! Randy and I are trying a new flea market tomorrow, so I have been working non stop today getting things in order. To top it off I had to run Reece to the Dr. He has been out of school all week. We thought his allergies were out of control, but when his eyes became completely bloodshot last night, I decided we should probably get it checked out. The poor kid has strep and double pink eye....Anyway, he feels totally fine though....

Onto the good stuff. The other day I painted a small sideboard that I was positive was going to go in my BEDROOM. Although the renovation has been done for a bit now, I am still trying to pull it all together and decorated. That being said, I painted this piece to go in my room. In the end, I liked the piece, but just hated it in my room....So, it is coming to the flea tomorrow. I am not sure where the before photo is, so just picture a bland brown piece. Here is the after....



I'll share photos tomorrow of my vendor space...Until then, have a great holiday weekend!

P.S....Two more days to link your signs up to my LINKY party....



Linking to THESE parties...

6 comments:

  1. it looks beautiful! love the contrasting drawer! too bad it didn't work in your room, but i know what you mean. you love it and have an idea in your head, and then it isn't quite what you wanted. at least you can sell it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a stunning piece! Good luck at the flea market! :) Hope your kiddo is feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the paint job on this piece, it has a romantic fram style!
    Take Care,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO pretty! That thing will sell lightning quick, it's gorgeous! Good luck at the new flea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great piece, love it! I just picked up a desk and bench for FREE on the side of the road;)lolol It's a great desk too!
    ~Debra XXX
    Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete
  6. Poor Reece that sucks that he had double pink eye. I'm glad he's feeling fine now though.

    -Zane of ontario honey

    ReplyDelete

shinarmountaindesign@gmail.com